Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gemini USB Optical Mouse – Do You Find It Convenient Enough?

Well, I do not mean to launch any campaign against Gemini USB Optical Mouse. Nor I am trying to malign it.

However, there is one thing that I will like to highlight. Every time I use a computer that has a Gemini USB Optical Mouse attached to it, I find it very inconvenient for use.

So what exactly is my problem with that brand of mouse? Well, actually the left and right keys in this mouse are not prominent. And that makes it difficult for me to have a proper grip, eventually resulting in a nagging problem when I try to click any of the two keys.

I reiterate that I am not trying to spread any bad word about the product. I just felt that I should let the manufacturers know about the inconvenience that I am facing, as it may help them identify some rooms for development.

I would also love to know whether other users of the product face the same inconvenience while using it.

No comments: